20 May 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.4
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.4 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.4 yet?
- Added option to skip re-indexing during snapshot with issues deployment.
- Improved issue ranking performance when deploying software projects.
- Improved diff performance during the Analyze phase of the deployment wizard.
- Added handling for issue and component archiving properties.
- Fixed a problem with deleting some request types associated with an email channel.
- Minor bug fixes and logging improvements.
- Includes Power Admin 1.3.2
Updates and fixes in this release