24 April 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.3
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.3 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.3 yet?
- Fixed a problem with some snapshot deployments detecting Jira Service Management organizations for deletion unnecessarily
- Integrity errors were shown as warnings when grouped with less severe violations
- Fixed handling of workflow trigger related properties in issue history so historic transitions made by triggers are displayed correctly
- Fixed links in integrity check path elements for global workflow transitions
- Fixed unexpected error when deploying request types avatar metadata
- Fixed intermittent error when creating new service desks
- GUI fixes
- Includes Power Admin 1.3.1
Updates and fixes in this release