5 April 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.2
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.2 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.2 yet?
- Added option to skip avatar changes for projects, issue types and request types
- Updated support for Script Runner for Jira 8
- Improved security scheme migration handling - a migration isn't triggered if not necessary
- Improved handling of Service Desk specific permissions in case JSD isn't installed on the target
- Multiple small UI improvements and fixes
- Improved retrieval of related filters for project snapshots
- Improved handling of errors in the watchers of issues during data deployments
- Includes Power Admin 1.3.0
Updates and fixes in this release