15 March 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.1
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.1 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.1 yet?
- Support for migrating Jira Service Management approval data with project with issues snapshots
- Added quick fix for automatic resolution of missing users/groups integrity violations in project roles
- Updated support for Jira Misc Workflow Extensions for Jira 8
- Updated support for Jira Suite Utilities for Jira 8
- Includes Power Admin 1.2.0
- Improved retrieval of related filters for project snapshots - now filters are selected based on the full JQL context instead of the simple context
- Improved presentation of integrity violations with missing request types in a service desk
- Fixed a problem where the snapshot creation wizard could freeze after clicking the Create button for project snapshots with included related filters
- Fixed a problem preventing the presentation of the integrity check result when there were violations in user share permissions for filters or dashboards
- Fixed integrity check violation icons on Jira 8
- Fixed intermittent error occurring in rare cases when deploying changes to service desks
Updates and fixes in this release