25 October 2016
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 4.1
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 4.1 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 4.1 yet?
- Support for Dashboards
- Added option to skip the deployment of Global permissions for system snapshot deployments
- Improved matching of default schemes and workflows
- Improved handling for objects allowing whitepsaces in their names
- Improved presentation of Agile board card color integrity errors
- Fix problem with duplicate software permission scheme on Jira 7.1+
- Bug fixes
Updates and fixes in this release