12 February 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.0
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.0 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.3.0 yet?
- Support for Jira (Core and Software) 8.0.0 and Jira Service Management 4.0.0
- Added option to skip changes to object descriptions when deploying a snapshot
- Added SPI for workflow conditions, validators and post functions
- Proper handling of the Approvers custom field reference from service desk workflows
- Includes Power Admin 1.1.1
- Fixed unexpected error when filter JQL contains labels named like project referenced from the same query
- Fixed handling of invalid XML characters in usernames and user keys
Updates and fixes in this release