16 January 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.6
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.6 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.6 yet?
- Improvements in the custom license handling
- Fixed handling of module name modifications in automation rules
- Fixed excessive memory usage for workflow post function descriptions when creating the diff during the analyze deployment phase
- Added handling for control characters in attachment meta data
- Added export to CSV for Power Admin usage information
- Power Admin Data Center compatibility
Updates and fixes in this release