21 December 2018
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.5
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.5 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.5 yet?
- Added an option to automatically include filters and boards associated with the selected project(s) for project snapshots
- Progress reporting when scanning configuration in Power Admin
- Improved audit logging when creating snapshots with issue data
- Fixed unexpected error when updating request types for some service desk projects
- Fixed possible error when scanning workflows in Power Admin
Updates and fixes in this release