2 November 2018
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.2
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.2 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.2 yet?
- Improved handling for deployment of large comment texts
- Reduce integrity violation severity and improve handling of agile board duplicate objects
- Reduce integrity violation severity for workflow elements provided by 3rd party apps
- Improvements in the Power Admin UI
- Fixed unnecessary no-op workflow scheme migration triggered on some workflow changes
- Fixed a StackOverflowError caused by some Jira Suite Utilities post functions during integrity check
Updates and fixes in this release