21 October 2018
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.1
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.1 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.1 yet?
- Added ability to delete configuration objects from Power Admin
- Reduce integrity violation severity level and improve handling of agile board columns, card colors and field references
- Fixed a problem when deleting security levels, permission scheme entries and notification scheme entries
- Fixed a bug in the progress reporting when deploying large snapshots and in integrity check
- Fixed a problem with JSD project rollback leaving email settings behind
- Fixed the handling of some Jira Suite Utilities post functions
- Fixed a class loading error when running integrity check
Updates and fixes in this release