6 October 2018
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.0
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.0 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.0 yet?
- Introducing Integrity Check Quick Fix functionality
- Updated support for Jira Misc Workflow Extensions
- Updated support for Jira Suite Utilities
- Support for Issue Matrix (will be available in the next release of the IM app)
- Fixed an intermittently occurring "IllegalArgumentException: The 'no null' constraint is violated" error on deploy
- Improved error handling for Jira Service Management project deployments
- Fixed audit logging error for Agile projects
Updates and fixes in this release