20 September 2018
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.1.0
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.1.0 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.1.0 yet?
- Power Admin - advanced administration tool which allows you to search for configuration elements, edit and configure them, understand dependencies and usage
- Fixed a problem with unwanted projects being included in the snapshot when referenced by selected project's issues custom field values
- Improved handling when creating a project with issues snapshot with issue links to deleted issues
- Fixed handling of service desk 00:00 - 24:00 working hours configuration
- Fixed problem custom field clause handling in JQL
- Fixed error with handling of request types
- Fixed problem with duplicate service desk issue links being created when migrating from cloud
- Fixed handling of internal service desk comments
- Improved error and debug logging
Updates and fixes in this release