17 July 2015
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 3.2
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 3.2 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 3.2 yet?
- Support for workflow diagram layouts migration.
- Support for status categories.
- Introduced General Settings page for configuring Jira's cache refresh after snapshot deployment.
- Improvements in custom field context matching.
- Changed snapshot packaging - now snapshots are packaged in a .zip file containing the snapshot XML along with other data (e.g. workflow diagram layout data)
- Introduced version 1.1 of the REST API: Configuration Manager to support the new packaging (version 1.0 is still available).
- Bug fixes.
Updates and fixes in this release