24 November 2017
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 5.1.0
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 5.1.0 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 5.1.0 yet?
- Support for Jira 7.6.0
- Added support for Priority Schemes
- Fixes in integrity check's handling of custom fields with system field names
- Improved handling of issue links deployment
- Handling of WebSudo timeouts - now you can resume from where the sessions timed out
- Fixed handling of missing issue assignees
- Fixed handling of attachment import validation for projects with changed keys
- Other minor fixes
Updates and fixes in this release