8 Oct 2019
Botron team is happy to present the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.5!
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.5 is free for all customers with active software maintenance.
Updates and Resolved Issues
- Fixed NPE in the diff for some changes in JSD projects.
- Fixed progress reporting for integrity check
- Fixed memory leak when starting multiple deployment wizards.
- Fixed error when deleting an Agile board with a quick fix.
- Fixed error occurring when deploying Agile boards with over 1000 statuses on Oracle.
- Fixed handling of users with numerical names in JQL.
- Added handling for merging sprint goals when sprints are updated.
- The full integrity check now shows duplicate sprint violations.
- Fixed handling of custom field translations when either the name or description is missing.
- Fixed handling of project names with trailing white spaces in the deployment wizard.
More improvements and bug fixes will be coming soon! Thanks!
Submit your suggestions for improvements to Botron Support Portal. We value your feedback!