3 July 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.1
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.1 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.1 yet?
- Added Selective Merge [archived] support for custom fields, field screens, field screen schemes, field configurations, field configuration schemes, issue types, issue type schemes, issue type screen schemes and issue link types.
- Improved performance for calculating the diff for the Analyze phase of the deployment wizard.
- Improved performance for resolving filters related to projects when creating a snapshot.
- Fixed an intermittent error when analyzing Agile board differences.
- Fixed the issue count message in the deployment result.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Includes Power Admin 1.3.4
Updates and fixes in this release