8 June 2019
The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.0
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.0 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.4.0 yet?
- Introducing Selective Merge [archived] - CMJ now allows the user to selective change detected modifications and create new configuration objects instead.
- Fixed a self-XSS vulnerability on the snapshot creation page.
- Fixed a problem with not skipping updates to component leads even though the Do not merge Versions and Components option is selected.
- Improved integrity checking for duplicate objects when creating project snapshots.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Includes Power Admin 1.3.3
Updates and fixes in this release