3 December 2018The Botron Configuration Manager for Jira team announces the release of Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.4
Upgrading to Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.4 is free to all customers with active software maintenance.
Don't have Configuration Manager for Jira 6.2.4 yet?
- Fixed a problem where historic sprint references in issues could cause the inclusion of unwanted boards in the snapshot
- Fixed a problem where some agile boards couldn't be included in the snapshot due to missing column configuration
- Fixed a "'no null' constraint is violated" error occurring for some dashboard gadget changes
- Fixed an intermittent error when creating new service desks
- Minor diff UI fixes in the deployment wizard
Updates and fixes in this release